|Religious Connotations of the
Rupturian Vision of Reality
|Reality for this man was poorer that it is for us today,
since his capacity of perception, and his capacity of creation, was still too rudimentary;
but our reality is poorer compared with the one that the man will have in the future.
|paleonthological excavations that discovered the PEKING MAN, presented a concept of man’s evolution that is in
line with the Rupturian vision of reality. He conceived the idea of the Omega Point (a maximum level of complexity
and consciousness towards which he believed the universe was evolving).
|In the beginning of the XXI Century, the Pope Francis stated that "Evolution in nature is not in contrast with the notion of
(divine) creation, because evolution requires the creation of the beings that evolve.”
For additional details about the
Rupturian concept of evolution,
go to Google
and do a search on
and to the blog
think in terms of millions of years
Compare yourself with a man
5 million years ago
and with a man
5 million years in the future
According to Ptolemy, an Egyptian astronomer of the 2nd century, the Earth is the center of the universe. He was wrong. The Earth is an insignificant planet in the vastness of an ever-increasing
universe with trillions and trillions of galaxies; that is, from a physical perspective. But from a spiritual perspective, he was right, since according to the Rupturians, the Earth houses the Homo
Sapiens, whose soul is the purpose of God’s creation of the universe.
According to the Rupturians, in the universe there are other living beings, but for each of them reality presents itself in a different manner; that is, for all practical purposes, in our world (in the world
that we create with our minds), we are unique.
According to the Rupturians, there are seven transcendental moments—two of them still to come, in the formation and evolution of the universe:
1. Being separated from Not-Being and became one of God’s two dimensions.
2. Within the context of Not-Being and Being, multiple universes with branes of infinitesimal diversity were, are, and will be forever formed in a cyclical process.
3. Our reality bubbled up from nothingness into Being when several branes of our universe collided, created extremely high heat and “exploded” in a Big Bang (15 billion years ago).
4. Life surged in our universe (5 billion years ago—brought to Earth by Rupturian soulstrings 3.5 billion years ago).
5. Individual consciousness (soul) appeared in the Homo sapiens (10 million years ago).
6. In the future, human beings in their evolution will develop collective consciousness.
7. Further in the future, human beings will be able to integrate their souls with the Divine and attain cosmic consciousness.
|Anthropic Mission of the Universe
|The soulstrings sustain the DNA
|Rupturian holographic poem:
I create your eyes,
And when we embrace,
we create each other